Women’s Ministries is about supporting women both in the church and in the community. When COVID really became a problem, it made us realize we had to do things in a new way. Our retreats were just around the corner and how to manage getting together for spiritual renewal and fellowship was upper most in our mind. Every conference managed some very special events, we had retreats, Bible studies, classes, and special surprises.
We just finished participating in the MAUC Ministries Convention, where we had a variety of seminars on prayer, depression, scamming, preparedness, mentoring, grief, and surrender. We offered seminars in both Spanish and English.
COVID has been a challenge and yet we acknowledge it has also been a blessing. We know that we can adapt and serve Jesus in a whole new way. Zoom has made it easy to be connected with women we have never connected with before. We are thankful to serve in a new way.
Women in Mid-America Union join other women from all around the world church in observance of the following annual General Conference Women’s Ministries Sabbaths:
- Second Sabbath in June: Women’s Ministries Emphasis Day is designed to recognize the function of the Women’s Ministries in the church, in the home, and in the community.
- Second Sabbath in July (only at NAD): Women’s Ministries Offering Day is designed so that funds are collected at the local church to support evangelism and leadership training of Women’s Ministries leaders.
- Fourth Sabbath in August: Abuse Prevention Emphasis Day focuses on eliminating abuse in all its forms.
- First Sabbath in March: Women’s Day of Prayer The importance of prayer in our lives and in Women’s Ministries cannot be overstated.
[ai1ec cat_name=”Women’s Ministries” view=”stream”]
11000 Craguns Drive
Guest Presenter: Dr. Heather Thompson Day
- End it Now North America
- Gorgeous2God NAD Blog for Teens
- General Conference Women’s Ministries
- North American Division Leadership Certification, Level 1
- Printable Bible studies by Karen Lewis
- “Retreat in a Box” and other Women’s Ministries ideas
- Surprised by Love Bible Studies
- Wilder Journey Coaching Community
- Women’s Days of Emphasis material
CENTRAL STATES CONFERENCE
Donna Brown | 913.680.7516 | email
Paulette Bullinger | 701.319.0103 | email
Gail Coridan | 515.223.1197 | email
Sue Carlson | 785.478.4726 | email
Tabitha Isaboke | 763.406.2682 | email
ROCKY MOUNTAIN CONFERENCE
Jana Thurber | 817-559-0311 | email
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HISPANIC COORDINATOR
Patty Rivera | 303.910.3548 | email
North American Division
DeeAnn Bragaw, director | 443-391-7264 | email
Erica Jones, Assistant Director | 443-391-7265 | email
Heather Dawn Small | 301-680-6000 | email