We will all remember 2020, not only for the cancelations but also the many miracles God did during the pandemic as we kept spreading Jesus’ love in our communities—but virtually.
During a year when the majority of the churches were closed, from the Hispanic Ministries Department we helped coordinate:
- A/V classes to help pastors improve lighting, audio and video to better serve congregations
- Union-wide seminars for lay members on how to be missionaries on social media
- Many evangelistic series by pastors and lay members together (21 baptized on one Sabbath)
- Small groups being formed or revitalized
- An increase in tithe and offerings
- The planting of a new company
- An online program with all Hispanic coordinators, hearing members’ testimonies from all five conferences and praising the Lord together with a renewed spirit of joy and humbleness and assurance of the Lord’s leading.
Even though the future is still unknown, we know God takes care of His people.